BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

My youngest turns 21

Posted by Beamer at 3:35 AM

March 1, 2009

I have raised 3 youngins and now I have officially 3 adult children. Two of these I have turned loose on society as a whole and for the most part, Its working ok. The wife and I took My youngest to Pizza last night to celebrate.

My son demanded I change my shirt before we leave. I said fine. I showed him. I not only changed My shirt, but my pants, shoes, combed my hair and Beard, but also washed My hands. The full Monty.

I would tell you what my wife did before she was ready to go, but it's a little strange and if she ever knew I told, well It wouldn't be pretty. So I shant disclose that particular Thing.

Thanks for understanding.

By the way, the pizza was great.