BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

Trying to keep it real

Posted by Beamer at 4:49 AM

Feb 26th, 2009

I am thinking that you don't want to be dropping by here looking for great social redeeming posts, although you may have already figured that out.

And what does social redeeming posting look like any way?

I mean, if you don't know, just maybe I could pull it off that I am actually posting social redeeming stuff here and you just wouldn't know it.

Nah, I'll just be upfront with you, no social redeeming posting will take place here.

There I feel better.

Now for the good stuff.

Seems they are discovering lately that with Obama giving speech's that the Wall street is responding by tanking. This doesn't seem to be a good thing. I'm thinking one of two things need to happen, although I have a feeling neither will take place. Hoping that someone will come up with a reasonable fix to this situation, just so Wall street stops plummeting.

Ok, not everything posted here will be humorous. I'd love it to be so, but these be some strange times right now. I think that is part of the Reason Why the Boys went on Hiatus.

I'm fairly certain that we will survive all this stuff on America. I'll be glad when we can get back to the good times.