BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

An odd Prize

Posted by Beamer at 1:04 AM

March 5th, 2009

I don't understand. David Letterman is giving away a colonoscopy. Great. I'm all for everyone getting one when needed. My old man died of Colon cancer, Sort of. Well it was one of four cancers he had when he died. But it tore him up something fierce.

Colon Cancer is not fun. Anything you can do to prevent it , again, I'm all for. But Flying to New York to get a colonoscopy Just seems very odd to me. Personally I wanted want it, even though I have never been to New York and would love to go there.

Its just that when I had My colonoscopy, I spent the day previous to the test drinking this lovely stuff that made me become very familiar with the Toilet, luckily sitting down, rather than facing it, puking. But still, its not like I would want to go around town sight seeing while getting prepared for a colonoscopy.

Then there was the day of, again, not a great day for sightseeing or anything else. It wasn't due to the pain or anything. More due to the knockout drugs they gave me. They worked wonders at knocking me out. Not conducive for visiting anything, other than the inside of my eyelids.

Now if I had a week added on before or after the test, then I'm all Game. Somehow I don't think so, though.

By the way, everything checked out fine, thanks for asking.