BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

So, you may have noticed

Posted by Beamer at 4:28 PM

Feb. 25th, 2009

I haven't been posting here lately.

Yep.

So, I been thinking, either I do some thing with this blog or I get rid of it. I can't see getting rid of it. But It seems the Brothers are taking a Hiatus that may or may not end.

This isn't helping my Blog any. Or you Guys. All 2 of you. Maybe 3.

So things are going to change here.

Yep.

I'm doing away with the music at the top. It's gotten old for me and tiring. I'm keeping the name for now - why not - it just rings of class.

I just need to figure out what is going to be written here as posts. Preferably something funny. I can do Funny.

Watch:

Two men walk into a bar. A guy watching says "Ow, that must have hurt."

See.

I performed a magic act today. I turned my car into a driveway.

TaaDaa.

Ok, so it may be humor that hurts, But It still is better than reading about other stuff.

I think.

So Hang on and the posting rate her is going to improve. I just don't know if the readership here will. Only time will tell.