BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

So, are we ourselves?

Posted by Beamer at 1:46 AM

July 1, 2008




Beamer: I have always thought of my self as John Wayne.

Beam_er: I always sort of leaned towards Dick Butkus myself.

Beamer: He was a damn good football player. Da Bears!

Beam_er: He had a damn good year in 1970 with 132 tackles, 84 assists, 3 interceptions and 2 fumble recoveries.

Beamer: Damn!

Beam_er: I loved watching him tackle. He'd hit em and then lift em up and get their feet off the ground and then just plant them in the ground. You knew you were tackled when he hit you. Can you imagine having to go through that ten or 15 times in a game? I bet you felt it the next day.

Beamer: He was your hero wasn't he?

Beam_er: Lets just say the neighbor hood kids didn't want me to tackle them. I learned his style quite well. Too Bad I never got to use it in high school. I would have been awesome.