BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

Happy 4th Of July

Posted by Beamer at 4:16 AM

Beamer: So what are you thinking about today?

Beam_er: I'm Not. I've taken the last couple of days off and My mind is in neutral.

Beamer: And why exactly did we take a couple of days off? I didn't get any memo or a phone call or anything. I was here.

Beam_er: Sorry about that. I meant to give you a call. Just I went out of town.

Beamer: So did we have fun?

Beam_er: Oh yeah. I went to Los Angeles and ate way too Much.

Beamer: Great. And after me doing all that exercising.

Beam_er: I wanted to beat the rush. Traffic is going to be crazy today, with the holiday and all.

Beamer: Well, I'm glad you made it back ok.

Beam_er: Yep, Me too. Oh it was nice and cool over there. Such a relief from this heat.

Beamer: Well I wouldn't know about that.

Beam_er: Yeah, It was like 79 yesterday. But the smog was pretty bad.

Beamer: Poor Baby.