BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

Some one has to

Posted by Beamer at 5:17 AM

Announcer: Ok, we are back from our brief vacation and it is Monday, June 9, 2008.

Beam_er: Thanks announcer Guy.

Announcer: Hey, I was wanting to ask you about this item on my paycheck?

Beam_er: Not now. Give me a few Minutes.

Announcer: But it says I'm Lithuanian. I Don't even Know where Lithuania is.

Beam_er: Ok, In just a few Minutes , Sheesh!

Beamer: Whats up?

Beam_er: I signed us up for a new blog Thingy. It for humorous Blogs.

Beamer: So you still think were humerus, huh?

Beam_er: Look we don't throw bowling balls at each other or have partially dressed women chasing us around, but, yes, I think we are Humorous.

Beamer: But you didn't even ask me if I wanted to join this humor thing?

Beam_er: Well, being the producer of this thing, I didn't think I had to ask you.

Beamer: OOhhh, well excuse me. I didn't know you were the producer.

Beam_er: Yep. That's why I hired On the announcer guy.

Announcer: Yeah, about my check ...

Beam_er: Fine, lets go talk.

Beamer: Uhm, Bye bye.