BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

Something I never thought about before

Posted by Beamer at 2:10 AM

Announcer: So Now it is the 6th of June, 2008.

Beam_er: And it's way early. I saw this posted and thought we could talk about this.

In case of Zombie Apocalypse:

95% of all known zombies can be stopped by decapitation and destroying the brain. Aim your desperate, improvised weapons at the head, Face and neck.

DO NOT SPLIT UP!
Someone will get killed, turned into a zombie and the next person to see them will go “Oh, it’s my friend. I’ll just turn my back, and OH MY GOD WHY IS HE EATING MY BRAIN ?!?!?!?!?”

DO NOT USE FIRE
The only thing worse than undead hordes trying to eat your brain, is undead hordes trying to eat your brain WHILE ON FIRE.

Beamer: Well this is an unusual Topic.

Beam_er: That's what I was thinking.

Beamer: So where did you find this?

Beam_er: This was a response to a post on a blog by someone named Crazy Lady.

Beamer: And she is an expert in Zombie attacks?

Beam_er: Apparently so. Probably lots of Horror movie watching.

Beamer: The things you learn on the Internet.