BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

I got it ...

Posted by Beamer at 7:08 PM

June 10th, 2008

Beam_er: I got a great Idea.

Beamer: Uh Oh.

Beam_er: No really I think this will work. I just have to work out the details.

Beamer: So what is this great Idea?

Beam_er: Well If I tell you, I have a feeling it just may jinx it.

Beamer: Me, Jinx something? Why, I ...

Beam_er: Oh! Don't even go there. You have Jinxed so many things.

Beamer: I was just going to say I haven't jinxed anything lately.

Beam_er: Yeah, like in about 3 weeks.

Beamer: So where is the announcer?

Beam_er: He quit.

Beamer: Wow, he didn't stick around for very long.

Beam_er: Nah, he wanted his name up there with our initials in the header and I wouldn't go for it so he quit. That's ok, I've got it worked out.