BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

Day Two

Posted by Beamer at 1:58 AM

Beamer: So this is going to be a daily thing?

Beam_er: Well, that's the plan.

Beamer: Ok. So, uhm, who is going to write this thing?

Beam_er: That's a stupid question. But then again, your full of stupid questions.

Beamer: Am Not!

Beam_er: Am So!

Beamer: You don't know me.

Beam_er: I'm your brother, stupid. I know you inside and out.

Beamer: Yeah, so ...

Beam_er: Great come back.



Beamer: So are we gonna make fun of Obama?

Beam_er: Oooo, I got one ... How many states does Obama think is in the United States?

Beamer: 47?

Beam_er: What, ... No, your off by 10.

Beamer: There isn't 37 states.

Beam_er: Whoa!

Beamer: That is pretty funny.

Beam_er: What?

Beamer: (Snicker) Hummph, Obama thinking there is only 37 states. What a maroon. Good thing he isn't running for President or anything.