BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

Day One ...

Posted by Beamer at 7:31 AM

Beamer: How do we explain This?

Beam_er: I'm not sure any explanation is going to work.

Beamer: But we need to tell them something.

Beam_er: Well I know who we can blame this on.

Beamer: Yeah, Dave and Beck. They started this whole mess. If we would have never ran into those two looneys, we would be alright right now.

Beam_er: Well, we are all alright ... Right?

Beamer: Yeah, especially for all those people out there that talk to themselves.

Beam_er: Yep.






Beamer: So, are we done?

Beam_er: I think so.

Beamer: And you think people will understand?

Beam_er: Probably not. But then again, they understand Hillary.

Beamer: Ooooo, I don't think we ought to go there.

Beam_er: Yeah your probably right. Can we make fun of Obama?

Beamer: Ok, he's a guy. He can take it.

Beam_er: Cool.