BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

The date is

Posted by Beamer at 4:43 AM

Announcer: (clears throat) Good Morning. The date is May 29th, 2008. The brothers are a little late getting in here to day, so I think I shall take this chance to express ...

Beam_er: I'm not late.

Announcer: Oh Hi.

Beam_er: You told me you weren't going to expound past your copy, what I have written for you.

Announcer: I know, but I have so much to say.

Beam_er: Get your own Blog.

Announcer: Your Mean.

Beam_er: Look, I have only a limited time to make this Blog interesting so people will read it and then return for more B and B Blogging another day.

Announcer: And You Think this is interesting?

Beam_er: Well No, I don't think this is interesting cause this isn't the blog. This is me getting after you.

Announcer: Your still mean.

Beamer: What did I miss?

Beam_er: Nothing.

Announcer: Your brother is mean.

Beamer: I know.

Beam_er: What? Look I don't have time for this. I have a Blog to Produce.

Beamer: So what are we talking about today?

Beam_er: Didn't you read the Email?

Beamer: Well I was going too, then I found a link to a video about Panda bears and then I found one where a bunch of babies were farting and then ...

Beam_er: I give Up.

Annoncer: So, do I still have a Job?