BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

I just want to know how

Posted by Beamer at 5:21 AM

Announcer: I'm not sure what is going to be discussed today, I just know I am supposed to announce that the following discussion is a bit on the disgusting side and for those of you that are easily disgusted that perhaps you should come back tomorrow.

Beam_er: Thanks Announcer Guy. Uhm, Beamer, I just want to know something?

Beamer: What?

Beam_er: Remember growing up how you use to get whole lemons and then carefully wash them off?

Beamer: And then when I made sure you were watching I would take a big bite out of it like an apple?

Beam_er: Yep exactly. What the hell was the matter with you?

Beamer: I just loved to see the look on your face.

Beam_er: But your eating a lemon rind and all?

Beamer: And your point is?

Beam_er: What the hell is the matter with you?

Beamer: Oh, if you could just see the look on your face.

Beam_er: I get that, but your eating a frigging lemon.

Beamer: Yep. So?

Beam_er: God, Never mind.

Backstory:

Ok. I actually do have a brother, who is four years younger than me. He and I haven't talked in Years. I have a nephew who is probably 4 years old who I have never seen. I don't understand a lot of what my brother does or even come close to understanding why, This lemon eating thing is one of those things. He probably did this 7 or 8 times in the course of two years while we were growing up. I never did ask him why, because just the mere thought of him doing that was just too intense for me back then. At the time, I couldn't even handle lemonade. Lemons just grossed me out. Period. And I made the mistake of telling my brother this one time. So he found the perfect way to almost get me to gag and get my eyes to water and to screw my face up. He found great enjoyment in this.

Then just to make matters worse it did no good for me to tell my dysfunctional mother. She never got after him about this bizzare practice, but kept buying the damn lemons to have him do it again.

Also the posting before with the restaurant in Mexico incident: My brother was the one that got sick. True story. The only thing different was he didn't rest his cheek against the glass. He put his forearm on it and then rested his head against his arm.

It was way worse than I described in the post. I felt so sorry for the customers inside and the restaurant owner lost so much money that night. The place pretty much emptied out and it had been packed.