BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.
Posted by Beamer at 2:10 PM

October 5th, 2008

Ok, I am having to switch gears here big time. Kathy wants to announce on her Blog when I am going to post the Interview that I presently have on the Blog. I wish I would have read her comment before I had posted this. So I am going to pull the Interview and repost it on Tuesday. So if your reading the Interview and It disappears, you'll now why.

If you haven't read the Interview yet, you want to come back On Tuesday. I have Kathy, of Junk Drawer Fame, answering My questions. Also the first part of this won't make a lot of sense, but when has this blog made a lot of sense. Ok, maybe the Last Interview I did with Amy, but other than that, not often.

So you have a good day and come back her Tuesday for sure. You can come back tomorrow if you want as well. I'll let you.

Beamer