BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

That was a crazy Night ...

Posted by Beamer at 5:01 PM

August 4th, 2008

Bald Guy

Bobby: Remember that guy?

Beamer: Oh Yeah. "Are you Crazy?" What a maroon.

Bobby: You suppose he reads our blog?

Beamer: You ought to reward him if he comes forward.

Bobby: Yeah, I could interview him about that night.

Beamer: I don't think that's right.

Bobby: Why not? ... Oh shoot .... Amy!

Beamer: Well, I wouldn't want Amy to think she rates with the dented bald green star painted guy.

Bobby: Yeah, bad Idea.

Beamer: He must have been drunk or high.

Bobby: Or way stoopid.

Beamer: Good thing his friend knew what was going on.

Bobby: His friend was hanging out with him. I don't think his elevator went all the way top the top floor either.