BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

We survived

Posted by Beamer at 11:09 PM

6/13/2008

Beam_er: Well, there is less than an hour to go but I think we are going to make it.

Beamer: What are you making?

Beam_er: No, I am not making anything.

Beamer: Look, your the one that said we're going to make it.

Beam_er: Yes, I think we are going to make it.

Beamer: Are you trying to drive me nuts, cause it's not a very far drive.

Beam_er: Look at the time.

Beamer: Your making a clock?

Beam_er: No. What time is it?

Beamer: It's a little after 11 PM.

Beam_er: And what happens in less than an hour?

Beamer: What has this got to do with making any thing?

Beam_er: Oh My God!

Beamer: He's helping you?

Beam_er: Happy Friday the 13th, ok.

Beamer: OK! I really don't ...

Beam_er: It's all right, relax your brain.