BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

Stop It

Posted by Beamer at 1:06 AM

June 20th, 2008

Beam_er: You and those stupid E-Cards.

Beamer: What are you complaining about?

Beam_er: You spend all day dropping those things. When Do I get a chance to check out stuff?

Beamer: Wow. Ok, back off from the Printer Ink.

Beam_er: I would like to check out the Nascar Sites every now and then.

Beamer: Ok, so go get your own computer.

Beam_er: This is my computer.

Beamer: Well it's my computer too.

Beam_er: Good Point.

Beamer: Yes it is.

Beam_er: You know, this is one of the craziest communications we have had to date.

Beamer: Well, we have to push some boundaries, don't we?

Beam_er: And if some Psychiatrist shows up?

Beamer: They are going to have a field day.

Beam_er: And they can just comment like every one else has.

Beamer: That's telling em.