BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

The dam has finally Broken...

Posted by Beamer at 1:31 AM

June 19th, 2008

Beamer: What are you taking about? What Dam?

Beam_er: The comment dam. Someone finally commented here. A Mr. Warhol.

Beamer: You Feeling ok?

Beam_er: You'll see. From now on we are going to be so famous you won't believe it. I can tell.

Beamer: Beam_er, I think you need to lay down.

Beam_er: No. You wait, Movie offers, book deals, offers to go the the Playboy Mansion ...

Beamer: All because a Mr. Warhol Posted here?

Beam_er: I understand he is very influential and has some very good contacts.

Beamer: You aren't thinking of Andy Warhol are you?

Beam_er: No.






Beam_er: Maybe.

Beamer: I hate to break the news to you but Andy Warhol died in 1987.

Beam_er: Well, maybe this is his brother.