BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

Memorial Day

Posted by Beamer at 4:19 AM

Beam_er: Well Tomorrow is Memorial day in the USA.

Beamer: Yeah I like Memorial day, the day to celebrate memorials. I like the Statue of Liberty. She's so big and green.

Beam_er: Now you know that isn't what Memorial day is for.

Beamer: Yes it is.

Beam_er: Nope. Not even close. Google it if you don't believe me.

Beamer: Uhm, I don't know how.

Beam_er: You can be downright scary at times.

Beamer: Boooo!

Beam_er: You knuckle head.

Beam_er: Ok Look, this is from wikipedia: Formerly known as Decoration Day, it commemorates U.S. men and women who perished while in military service to their country. First enacted to honor Union soldiers of the American Civil War, after World War I Memorial Day was expanded to include casualties of any war or military action.

Beamer: But you can still celebrate statues and stuff like that if you want, Right?

Beam_er: You have my blessings.

Beamer: Cool.