BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

something new

Posted by Beamer at 12:57 PM

Ok, Blogger is going through some changes apparently and they aren't bothering to tell us, the customer, what the hell is going on. I though I was going to need to find a new place to set this up after all the trouble I had with yesterday and getting the post setup the right way with the spacing and all. So I got it all written out and then copied and pasted it here just to see ...Of course it looks just fine. Grrrrr! Then it doesn't. So follow the link at the title and see what this is supposed to look like - wow!So July 16th, 2008 - Beam_er: You likey.Beamer: Woah, some new digs.Beam_er: Yep. I got tired of the last place.Beamer: Cool.Beam_er: Yeah we'll see how this works out.Beamer: You never did like sticking to the Satus quo.Beam_er: Well You would know.Beamer: Any thing we are going to talk about today?Beam_er: Nah. I'll be happy if I can pull this off.Beamer: I see.Beam_er: Did you get a hair cut?Beamer: Actually I got all of them cut.Beam_er: Oh, we are just so humorous.