BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

Some people shouldn't ...

Posted by Beamer at 1:05 AM

June 24th, 2008

Beam_er: Don Imus apparently has opened his mouth and deeply inserted his foot again.

Beamer: EEwww! That sounds very painful.

Beam_er: No, not literally. He apparently has said something racist again. This time against a foot ball player, He has the Nickname of Pacman.

Beamer: Who has that nickname?

Beam_er: The football player.

Beamer: Why? Does he eat the other players?

Beam_er: I don't know. I was more concerned with Imus and his comments.

Beamer: But I have never heard of this nickname before. Pacman. That's crazy.

Beam_er: Well, did you ever think that maybe Pacman thinks Beamer is a crazy Nickname?

Beamer: Yeah ... Well at least I don't have an underscore in my name.