BMW Rules ... B and B

Somethings happenin' here, But I ain't sure what yet.

We Find out what Beamer Likes to drink

Posted by Beamer at 12:29 PM

6 / 12 / 2008

Beam_er: Would you sit down.

Beamer: Hang on ...

Beam_er: What are you doing?

Beamer: I'm just getting ...

Beam_er: What? Are? You?

Beamer: Just a second, I'm almost finished.

Beam_er: You know we are waiting on ...

Beamer: There.

Beam_er: What is that? Chocolate Milk?

Beamer: Maybe.

Beam_er: So are you ready now?

Beamer: Yeah.

Beam_er: Great!

Beamer: whats the matter?

Beam_er: I forgot what we were going to talk about.

Beamer: Want me to go get the cat?

Beam_er: No, keep that animal away from me.

#####################################################

Beamer: You think that was fair?

Beam_er: What?

Beamer: That other half ass post. You think that was fair?

Beam_er: What bee crawled up your butt and died?

Beamer: I just think you could have done a lot better is all.

Beam_er: Well excuse me mister watch over thy blog like it is thy own type of stuff.

Beamer: Well My name is on this thing as well you know.

Beam_er: Point well taken. So?

Beamer: So, Uhm ...

Beam_er: Yeah and ...?

Beamer: Uhmm ...

Beam_er: Did you forget what you were talking about.

Beamer: Well I could always read the post after you post it. I didn't forget ... I don't think.

Beam_er: You are scary at at times.

Beamer: You aren't going to tell Windsong are you?

Beam_er: I don't think she has found us yet.